Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cover latter for odesk or elance


Cover latter for Web development

Hi,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I like on this job, and I am very interested on about this job. I have certificated BSc computer engineer form begum rokeya university, I have 5 years experience about web application.
I am working with flowing these skills:
- WordPress
-Psd to wordpress
-PSD to HTML
-WordPress Theme customized
-PHP
-MY SQL
-Data base
-HTML 5
-CSS
- Graphics Design

I was developing few project for my company, please visit below link:
I can provide sample work if you want to see my skill, then you can hire me, I am available 35 hours in week & I use Skype for good communication.

Thanks


Cover latter for Web development

Hi, I saw your job post and I’m interested to be developer of your project.I am a Web Designer/Developer and my responsibilities included front-end PHP developer, PSD to WordPress responsive theme development, ecommerce integration, WP theme customization, management of the site.

I can also work as web designer with such skills :HTML,CSS,JavaScript,Jquery etc.

Here are some if my recent web development project with all the aspects mentioned above:
If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Faridul Islam
Web Designer/Developer 

Some question answer of odesk: 

What questions do you have about the project?
1. What CMS you using?
2. Are you use any kind of theme? What type theme?
3. What type functionality you use for your website?
4. Do you have details ready?
5. Do you have any example site how you want?

Have you taken any oDesk tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job?
Yes, HTML5,CSS,WordPress,Mysql,Bootstrap,SEO etc
 
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
As I am expert on HTML CSS XHTML PHP MySql  that is why I am good fit for this particular project.

 

WHAT PAST PROJECT OR JOB HAVE YOU HAD THAT IS MOST LIKE THIS ONE AND WHY?

Ans:

Already i have developed many project that is like for your job project. You can see my latest project link: 

DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS PROJECT RUN SUCCESSFULLY?

Ans:

Sure,according my thinking updated way and proper methods can make your project successful and first.And i am honestly make your project successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment